Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro
As Autel 2022 newest diagnostic scan tool and upgraded version of MS906BT, MS906 Pro has been upgraded from both hardware and software.
- Equipped with Android 7.0 OS
- Exynos octa-core processor with 4G RAM & 128GB ROM
- 8-inch 1920*1200 touchscreen
- 5MP & 16MP double cameras
- 11600mAh battery
- Support DoIP/CAN protocol
Top 7 Highlights
- Global Version - No Blocking Problem, you can use MS906 Pro all over the world
- Upgrade Version for MS906BT - Autel MS906 Pro Supports long-distance wireless communication, more convenient. Rechargeable 10000mah 3.7V high capacity battery, more durable; Supports for Remote Expert service,one click for help.Supporting DoIP, CAN FD protocol.
- OE-Level Full Systems Diagnosis - MaxiSys MS906 Pro can get OE-level analysis of ECM, transmission, ABS, airbag, SAS, DPF, EVAP, TPMS, BMS, EPB among other on-board systems. You can read, clear their codes thus turning off warning lights; check freeze frame data and view live stream in graph to evaluate the vehicle’s health at a glance.
- 31+ Service Functions - MS906 Pro has 31 service function options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration and etc
- ECU Coding - Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro scanner has ECU Coding features just like MS908/ MK908. You can use it to match/ code/ relearn/ the blank modules to the on-board systems after replacement.
- Battery Tester - Autel automotive tool MS906 Pro works with Battery Tester to check 12V vehicle battery and view the health status of the vehicle's battery and electrical system. (Autel BT506)
- 1-Year Free Software Update - After you register and log in, you can enjoy a free software upgrade for one year. After one year, if you do not choose to continue to purchase the upgrade service, it will not affect the normal use of the device
- Autel Cloud Service - MaxiSys MS906 Pro supports Autel Cloud Service, including remote expert service, one click help, device management/report management, intelligent and comprehensive.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro Main Features
- 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen tablet, Samsung Exynos Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage and running Android 7 operating system.
- Long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 5 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
- MaxiCVI V200 wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface supporting the latest communication protocols.
- Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
- AutoScan: Scan all available systems, including ADAS identification
- Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame and Live Data
- Perform Active Tests (bi-directional controls), Coding and Adaptations
- AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
- Perform ADAS (inc. Camera/s, Radar, LiDAR, Night Vision) Systems Calibrations with additional purchase.
- Battery analyzation capability
- Remote Expert (coming soon)
- With additional purchase of the MaxiBAS BT506 battery and electrical system tester.
Autel MS906S bluetooth scanner is loaded with 31+ reset functions
- Oil Reset - Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB - Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS - Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF - Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed - ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO - Immobilizer keys functions
- BMS - Battery registration and reset
- Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC Learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp.
Note: MaxiSys MS906 Pro only supports English.
Bi-Directional Control (Active Test)
MaxiSys MS906 Pro automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
Autel MS906 Pro professional auto diagnostic tool comes with advanced ECU coding function. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Maxisys MS906 Pro is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope
- MS906 Pro connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MaxiSys MS906 Pro works with Autel MP408 providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
- Autel automotive tool MS906 Pro works with Battery Tester(BT506) to check 12V vehicle battery and view the health status of the vehicle's battery and electrical system